Norma B. Lopez's professional and knowledgeable services are the results of sixteen years of education and experience servicing real estate buyers, sellers, and landlords throughout the USA, as well as assisting Spanish-speaking foreign investors who are buying, selling, investing, and leasing real estate in the USA.
Norma works with the support of CPAs, attorneys, Financial Advisors, and a worldwide referral system through Keller Williams Realty Worldwide, which has over 240 market centers operating outside the USA and Canada, including Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Norma's education and work experience include:
• Real Estate
• Property Management
• Paralegal Services and
• International Business.
These areas of expertise are enhanced and guided by the Realtor's Certifications and Designations she has
received, such as:
• GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
• SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
• ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
• MRP (Military Relocation Professional)
• CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist)
• GREP (Global Real Estate Practitioner)
• RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert)
• PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor)
• SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource)
• CRPMA (Certified Residential Property Management Associate)
• AHWD (At Home With Diversity)
Norma can be trusted to assist clients in the preparation and the process to buy and sell real estate to maximize the transaction's results. In addition, her team secures the tenants, provides maintenance to the properties, prepares the accounting reports for landlords, and advises investors on the administration of their real estate portfolio. Along with her Real Estate Practice, Norma serves as a Board Member on the 6th District Grievance Committee at The Florida Bar and was recently appointed as Ambassador of Alliances for the Suncoast Global Council of the Pinellas Realtor Organization and Central Pasco Realtor Organization.