Marketing your Property
- We professionally and fully photograph all of our properties, usually taking anywhere from 30 - 50 photographs. We then upload the property not only to the Realtor Multiple Listing Service (MLS), but also to over 20 secondary sites (Zillow, Trulia, Rent.com, HomeGain.com, ListingBook, etc.)
- Once we have identified an applicant, we handle the credit and criminal background check, as well as walk the tenant and the landlord through the process if an Owner’s Association is involved. All in accordance with The Fair Housing Act.
Property Inspections & Evaluations
- We will arrange for a Property Inspection to identify any problems that need to be corrected and/or repaired prior to renting.
- A Pre-Lease Walk through with Tenant, and Visual Condition Report for properties. Report includes photos of all rooms and exterior, along with comments on anything regarding condition that should be noted. Copy sent to Landlord and Tenant by email.
- A 6 month walk through of all properties, to confirm condition and compliance to Lease terms.
- A Post Lease walk through with same digital support as Pre-Lease Inspection. (These reports are used to resolve potential Security Deposit disputes)
Billing, Collections, and Reporting
- Billing and collection of not only Rents, but any and all other charges Landlord would like us to handle. For some Landlords we pay Taxes, Insurance, HOA fees, Pest Control, and of course, repairs as/if needed.
- Option for Tenant to pay online using either Checking Account, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, or even Cash at any 7/11 convenience store or Amscot location.
- Strict enforcement of 4-day Grace period for rent by hand delivery (or posting on door if no one home) of 3 Day Demand notice.
Maintenance & Preventative Maintenance Agreements